Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 year ANNIVERSARY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

1 year ANNIVERSARY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 3 years 11 months ago #567

Hey Anglers 1 year ago this weekend we opened our doors at True Canadian Outdoors i wanna take this time to thank each and everyone of you for making our first year memorable, to all who have walked through our door thank you for your support, to those of you who have not come by and visited us as of yet we hope to see you in the future so we can pass on the great savings and quality service on to you as well, now i wanna thank KRIS for his support and advice and i look forward to working with him for many years to come,

so with our 1 year being this weekend we are having a store wide sale starting FRIDAY OCTOBER 11th at 5am
and running through till the end of the month so if anyone is looking for great deals on products please come and see us as we want to pass on the savings to you our VALUED CUSTOMERS

Thank You and Happy THANKSGIVING

NICK

True Canadian Outdoors
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1 year ANNIVERSARY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 3 years 11 months ago #568

keep up the good work nick, you guys have been running a great service up there and i hope it gets better as the years go by.
thanks for being there
robbyc
  • robbyc
  • Fresh Boarder

1 year ANNIVERSARY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 3 years 11 months ago #569

Nick;

The store is top notch and you are doing a great job. Keep it up!
Thanks for supporting the Perchin For MS event...that is very appreciated and I know what it means to a brand new store!

All the best in the future!
Doug
  • Perchin For MS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds