Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Perchin For MS 2014 info and registration is 10% sold out.

Perchin For MS 2014 info and registration is 10% sold out. 3 years 11 months ago #603

Hello

Hope this finds everyone well and excited about this winter weather/temps.
If we could get the wind to take a hike we would be all good. Come on mother nature...we have ice fishing to do on Simcoe.
So, I know many of you on here already know all about this...but I have also had many asking about it. So we wanted to get info out to people.

Perchin for MS is a fundraiser ice fishing tournament for Multiple Sclerosis. Started in 2010 it has had great success thanks to all of you. As a fun tournament with amazing prizes, it was started as my way to fight this dreaded disease. While I was diagnosed with progressive MS in 2009 I didn't want to give up and hoped to show others they shouldn't either. Due to my love of fishing, I started the tournament. I chose Perch for the fun and ease of catching. Also to allow EVERYONE the opportunity to get involved. Keeping registration low at just $50 a team allowed everyone from beginner to pro to get involved. We also have had huge sponsors like Jack Link's Beef Jerky, Rapala, Humminbird, and HT all come on board and offer amazing cash and prizes. On top of that we also get trips and gear donated for our early bird and auction. This year register by Jan. 15 and get two chances at the one week fishing trip at Horwood Outpost in Foleyet.

For more info or to get involved as a sponsor...please visit www.perchinforms.com.

All the best everyone.

Doug
  • Perchin For MS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds