Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seeking Hilarious Ice Fishing Duo

Seeking Hilarious Ice Fishing Duo 3 years 11 months ago #604

Hey Everyone!

I am a development researcher for a non-fiction television production company based in Toronto.

Currently we are developing a television show featuring ice fishermen to film for a documentary series about the quirky world of ice fishing in Northern Ontario. We are looking for ice fishing families or duos with larger-than-life personalities that are passionate about ice fishing, and if you have a side business, even better!

Each episode will follow the hilarious antics of our ice fishing characters as they spend their entire day on the ice, getting up to all sorts of shenanigans. We want to capture not only the spirit of fishing, but also the general community atmosphere around the sport.

To find out more, please send us an e-mail telling us about your ice-fishing family and why you think you would be a good candidate for the show. Feel free to include photos of yourself and family members in action.

I will also try to address any questions on the forum, so feel free to ask about the production.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Rdobs
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds